Thursday, September 17, 2026

State Division I teams offer fall exhibition games


Here are the fall exhibition games I've been able to find for S.C. NCAA Division I schools. I have yet to find complete schedules for Charleston Southern, Presbyterian, The Citadel, USC Upstate and Winthrop.

Update, 1:55 p.m. Sept. 17: Friend and fellow Carolina Hurricanes fan Will Thompson of USC Sumter reports the Fire Ants will play a pair of games against DI schools. They've been added to the schedule.

Sept. 20
USC Sumter at Presbyterian, 1 p.m.

Oct. 8
The Citadel at College of Charleston, 6 p.m.

Oct. 9
High Point at South Carolina, 4 p.m.

Oct. 10
USC Upstate at Wofford

Pelicans Ballpark, Myrtle Beach
Clemson vs. Coastal Carolina, 4 p.m.

Oct. 11
USC Sumter at Charleston Southern

Pelicans Ballpark, Myrtle Beach
Clemson vs. Coastal Carolina, 1 p.m.

Oct. 16
Wofford at Gardner-Webb

Segra Park, Columbia
South Carolina vs. College of Charleston, 6:30 p.m.

Oct. 17
The Citadel at Coastal Carolina, 3 p.m.

Oct. 23
Winthrop at South Carolina, 4 p.m.

Oct. 24
First National Bank Field, Greensboro
Coastal Carolina vs. Duke, 3 p.m.

Oct. 31
Clemson at Georgia Tech, 1 p.m.

Nov. 1
Georgia Tech at Clemson, 1 p.m.

Fifth Third Park, Spartanburg
South Carolina vs. Duke, 1 p.m.

Nov. 7
Wofford at Longwood

No comments: