Thursday, December 11, 2014

I'll be back soon

Yes, I admit it. I've been slack.

I haven't provided an update to PalmettoStateBaseball.com since July. There were several factors, but none in and of their own were enough to justify my laziness.

I got a call today to appear on The Evening Sports Page with Ron Scarborough tonight on WRIX-FM (103.1 in Anderson; wrixfm.com on the Internet) and I'm guessing college baseball will be one of the topics we discuss.

So, I'm going to begin cranking out updates on PalmettoStateBaseball.com soon. That will include working on a day-by-day composite for state teams.

NCAA Division I teams can begin their seasons Feb. 13 -- nine weeks from Friday. I hope by that time you'll have regained the habit of checking this site for coverage of all levels of college baseball in South Carolina.

Thanks,
Rudy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rudy! I really appreciate your website and all your hard work and time that goes into it. THANK YOU!