Games moved, rescheduled
* Anderson's South Atlantic Conference series at Lincoln Memorial has been adjusted because of weather concerns in Tennessee. The teams will play a doubleheader at 1 p.m. Saturday and a single game at 1 p.m. Sunday.
* Charleston Southern has moved its three-game weekend series with Butler to Joseph P. Riley Jr. Park in Charleston and changed the start times. Games will be at 11 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. Sunday.
* Coker has rescheduled its Feb. 23 home rainout vs. Bluefield State for 2 p.m. March 15 in Hartsville.
* Newberry's series at Catawba will now consist of a 1 p.m. doubleheader on Saturday and 1 p.m. game on Sunday.
* Charleston Southern has posted preview notes on its series with Butler. As noted above, the games have been moved to Joseph P. Riley Jr. Park and will have morning starts.
* Claflin offers a preview of its weekend home series with Kentucky Wesleyan.
* Clemson has published notes previewing its weekend home series with James Madion.
* Coastal Carolina offers information on its weekend participation in the Baseball at the Beach Tournament.
* College of Charleston shares preview information for its weekend series at Florida State.
* Francis Marion has published notes for its weekend home games with Millersville and St. Rose. St. Rose and Millersville also will play each other at 11 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.
* Furman plays its first home series of the season, entertaining Dayton. Here's some information.
* Presbyterian begins its home schedule with a weekend series against Towson.
* South Carolina takes the state's only 5-0 record into a weekend home series with Penn State.
* The Citadel meets Siena for three games at Riley Park.