Tuesday, July 9, 2024

All-state teams coming soon



One great thing about being a one-man operation is you don't have someone else telling you to do something.

One lousy thing about being a one-man operation is you don't have anyone else you can tell to do something.

That being said, I've finally convinced myself that I need to do all-state team for the 2024 college season.

I'll pick three teams: NCAA Division I, other four-year schools (DII, NAIA, NCCAA) and junior colleges.

When I get all three teams selected, I'll release them on consecutive days. There will be more than nine players on the first team because, well, it's my website and I can pick as many player as I want to.

I also have plans to compile state leaders in various offensive and pitching categories.  I know stats such as games started by NJCAA Region 10 pitchers are incomplete, as are some individual stats for Bob Jones and Morris. I'll do the best I can.


No comments: