Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 PalmettoStateBaseball.com preview: Francis Marion

Fourth in a series of 2015 season previews for college/junior college baseball programs in South Carolina. I've asked for responses from every school. I'll run all I receive. Some days, I may run more than one. I'll publicize all on Twitter (@palmettobase) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Palmetto-State-Baseball-Blog/92994136001)


Responses by Francis Marion assistant Blake Newsome

Palmetto State Baseball: What are your biggest areas of concern entering the 2015 season?

BN: Keeping everyone healthy and team defense.

PSB: In what areas does your team appear to be improved from the 2014 season?

BN: We look a little stronger on the mound.

PSB: Key returnees.

BN: Daniel Barfield, Jordy Santak, JD Crowe, Zac Lenns, Nich McGee

PSB: Key newcomers.

BN: Matt Kelley, Randy Loew, Matt Rubino, Jimmy Lindberg, Jeremiah Freeman.

Next: Wofford

No comments: